day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Do I really have anything to say that is worth listening to?

For one, my grammer is horrible and two, my life is really boring. So what you are going to read is going to be boring and probably poorly written. Oh well, read if you so desire. I have nothing so exciting to talk about as does Chuck, really have no special interest like Bob or Dave, and my writing style is so inferrior to somebody like Amanda that one would wonder, why post at all? I have really mulled that question over. WHY??? When it comes down to it, I think that many of us are rather boring, but may have a good way of hiding it.

My days consist of playing with a beautiful and brilliant 18 month old girl, Sophia. She is my daughter and the true light of my life. Each day is something new with her. While some people may find talking about one's children boring, she is what I do. She is my job. One good thing about that being my job is that while others are cooped up in an office, I am free to go out an wonder around the countryside. This statement makes me long for spring. I am so sick of it being sunny, but not quite warm enough to wear shorts or short-sleeved shirts.

My other jobs include cleaning and cooking. Cleaning has never been a strong point with me, so most of the time there are mutant dust bunnies and other more unruly things floating around our house. Some people may find this discusting, but honestly, I would rather play with Sophia than worry about whether or not the clutter in my home has been picked up. Cooking on the other hand, I would consider one of my strong points. I love to try new things.

Right now, I should be doing dishes or something, but as it stands I am here waiting for laundry to dry so that I can get dressed. I am looking at my 14 almost 15 year old dog, Katie and one of our three cats, Neil, laying on the living room floor, napping. Sometimes, I wish that I could completely appreciate a sunny spot on the floor like my cats do. Oh, to be a pampered domestic animal.

So while I may not have something brilliant or trendy to talk about, I will just talk about what is and what it is like to be me.

4 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

Your life has gotta be more interesting than the crap I write about music!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am absolutely with you about cleaning. I too have an 18month old daughter, and since I work full time, I think I owe it to the both of us to do things together rather than get hung up over the state of ths house!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Kids are only little for such a short time, so we need to enjoy them when we can!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home