day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas...

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas. I just wanted to share our Christmas card photo. It took about 20 shots, but I think it was worth it.





We all have these horrible colds right now. It makes it so hard to get things done. I finally got all of the gifts wrapped last night. I have not baked any cookies (except for a few that I baked for Bob's grandfather for Christmas). There is only so much I can do. I was just thankful to get all of my shopping done.


Sophia is in the Christmas pageant at church today. She is going to be a star. She has a gold dress, gold shoes and a gold star headband. She is so excited about it. I just hope she behaves. I am in charge of organizing half of the little stars. There is about a dozen stars, about 4o angels, 20 shepherds and sheep and just a few animals for the stable. An angel is by far the most popular thing to be.


After church we go to Bob's aunt's house. Tonight I am going to have one of Santa's elves deliver a gift to the kids (PJ's and a Christmas book). I want to start doing that every year. That way the kids can put on their PJ's for the ride home and be ready for bed when we get in.

Tomorrow morning Bob's parents will come over to wait for the kids to get up and then I make breakfast for everybody. Then we go over to Bob's parents for the rest of the day. Bob's parents got each of the kids something for the train garden so that they can put it up and then look forward to seeing that piece of the garden each year.


I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with love and happiness!


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Comments:

Blogger HLiza said...

Sounds so fun , fun , fun! Sophia will be the most beautiful star there! Merry Christmas you guys!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Merry Christmas Linda, Bob and ADORABLE children!!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home