day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This is long overdue...







So here are the kids (and our jack-o-lanterns) on Halloween night. This is the first year that Sophia picked her own costume and well as for "Little Elvis" I could not resist.
A week from today is Nicholas' first birthday so we are in full party planning mode.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I hope that you, your friends and family all have a wonderful holiday.
Take care!

3 Comments:

Blogger HLiza said...

Sophia is so cute! I love the Elvis outfit! Her hair looks like my baby's..there's a lot of them and always fall over the eyes..happy belated Haloween!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! THis is so cute. I love the Elvis. Halloween is fun.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

LOVE the Elvis! OMG! And Sophia is just so beautiful. You have the most adorable children.

Your spooks turned out so well, too. I am envious. I didn't have time to carve a jack-o-lantern and nasty teenagers stole all my candy when I ran in the house for one second to take something off the stove. Bad kids!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home