day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An hour of peace...

Nicholas woke me up at about 3:30 am to eat, but here it is 4:52 and I am still awake. I started a load of laundry and am catching up on reading some blogs that I have neglected. I can't do this most of the time, so I am enjoying this hour to myself. Anyway, I am back to bed. I am sure I will miss this extra hour of sleep later today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat Campbell said...

Get that sleep when you can Linda! Nicholas is getting big so fast! Looks like he's already caught up with my little Brendolyn.

8:05 PM  
Blogger ChristyTN said...

I'm glad that you got that hour of peace! It's great to get an hour to yourself to do something fun!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Kat - He is really growing. It is funny that even though he has been here such a short time, it seems like he has been here all along. I think it is the sleep deprivation doing that to me.

Christy - I try to get in some fun when I can.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

take the little moments when you can

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home