day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2005

What can I do to help...

I had a wonderful Easter. I enjoyed the time I had with family and especially enjoyed watching my daughter. She had a ball eating candy and hunting for Easter eggs. We had a fantastic dinner. As I said in my last post, I am very blessed.

Today I was thinking that there must be a way to help others who are not as fortunate as myself. I figured Baltimore City would be a good place to start, so I have placed some links to Baltimore charities on this page. Please take a look at some of these pages and see if there is any way that you can help. If you have another charity that you would like to see here, let me know. I will update this info as often as I can.

I really don't have much else to say. I promise a better post tomorrow!

Have a great night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

I love that you posted charities on your site. Please include The Sidran Institute This is where I volunteer weekly, although I have taken a few weeks off as I adjust to my new job. Sidran's work seems so relevant since 9/11, and they are always looking for volunteers. Grant writers welcome, too, since there's never enough green . . . if ya know what I mean.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Philanthropy starts with awareness...good post, Linda.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home