day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 02, 2007

Yuck!

What is up this winter??? I was sick last week with a cold and I am not happy to report that I caught Bob's damn stomach virus yesterday. I have not thrown up (other than when it was liquor induced) since I was 13 or 14 and I made up for lost time last night. There is nothing more vile than to puke! Today I am having some other stomach issues. YUCK! I have only eaten four crackers since yesterday afternoon and the only thing that seems not to bother my stomach is a coke! I also have this lingering headache. I tried Tylenol and when that did not work, I ended up taking a Motrin 800 and that mostly got rid of it, but it is still hanging on just a bit.

So please have a nice big rich meal on me. Make sure that it is good and tell me about it. Hopefully, I will feel better by the Superbowl. We are having all kinds of Mexican food, which are some of my favorite foods. Unfortunately, they don't go well with a stomach virus.

I hope that you are all doing better than me right now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I COMPLETELY sympathize! I went down the night after Christmas with the worst stomach sickness I've had since a teenager. I hate to puke because I am noisy as shit and I went at it all night, then it switched to the other end...I was supposedt to take Ardisse to the airport and had to make her go by herself because I couldn't stop it. I really, really wish you and Bob the best in recovering. Drink lots of ginger ale and tea once your stomach will accept it. You'll be amazed how human it'll start to make you feel.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Ivey's Mom said...

Ugh...Hope you feel much better soon. I agree with the ginger ale, somach bug cure all.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you're feeling better now. It's really awful being sick and taking care of the kids. It's definitely hard to get the rest that you need in order to get better. The last time I threw up was during morning sickness with the kids. That's the most I've thrown up in my life. Yuck.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home