day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Outside and other stuff...

I wanted to post this morning, but Blogger was having problems. Sophia is taking a nap, so now is the optimal time.

My stomach is a mess. My eye doctor told me to take Flax Seed Oil for dry eyes. I can not decide if this is making my stomach upset or if it is the increase in chocolate and other candy since Easter? I am hoping it is the oil as I really don't want my yummy Easter candy to go to waste.

This has made my day hell. I was planning on taking Sophia out for a walk today. Right before I left, my stomach started to signal that I needed to head to the bathroom. I was finally able to leave, but the entire time we were taking our walk my stomach was bubbling and cursing. After the walk we headed to the grocery store, where I was scared that I would have to head off to the bathroom that is hidden in the back of the grocery store in the "Employees Only" area. This is undesirable for a number of reasons, one is that I have visited that particular facility before and the cleanliness left much to be desired. Now as I have stated before, I am no neat freak, but what could I do with Sophia if I am by myself getting sick in this gross bathroom. Thankfully, I was able to make it home. So here I sit now, feeling sorry for myself and not getting things done around the house.

Besides the stomach thing, it was a good day to be outside. It was very warm for this time of year. The birds were singing and it really felt like spring. There is a playground at the park that we go to, so Sophia went down the sliding board a few times and I have to admit that I did, too. It is a shame that I am not a bit smaller because my big ass was getting stuck sliding down, but it was still fun.

My advice for the day is to get outside for some fresh air. Breathing in the fresh air can cleanse the soul and brighten your spirits. Also, stay away from the Flax Seed and candy, until I give an update on how I am feeling.

Smile and have a great afternoon!

2 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

I think I might have been willing to trade with you and take the stomach ailment if it meant I could have been outside yesterday rather than stuck in the office!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Could be worse, you could mildew stench from a basement flood...that'd put you overboard, heave-ho! Seriously, hope you're feeling better.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home