day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Deconstruction...

We have lived in our house for 12 1/2 years. We have no space, but really don't want to move, so I think we are going to start to update our current house instead. We both hate spending money on this kind of stuff, but deep down inside we know that it is necessary.

So Bob (and me a little bit) started ripping apart our current basement. We had this really cool bar, but as time has moved on, we need the space for Sophia. I will be so glad to get all of her toys out of my living room and into an area just for her. The bar was so well built that it is going to take a circular saw and a crow bar to get it apart. We were sort of sorry to see it go, but all things change.

Other than that there is really nothing new going on right now, so I really don't have much to talk about. Right now I am watching Sophia eating a bowl of Fruit Loops watching TV. She has given up on the spoon and has decided that it would be better to eat with her hands. This makes for a messy table and a messy kid. YUCK! Oh well, I could be sitting at a desk right now frustrated with my boss or co-workers, so I have no complaints.

Well I am off to do some laundry. By the way if you have any carpentry skills, give me a yell, I might need you.

Have a great day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home