day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 06, 2006

Vinny...

I just wanted to give you and update on Vinny. He seems to be improving. As I got ready to write this, he was sitting his head on my lap for a scratch. He still has a long was to go, but then so do I.

He has really evolved into quite the bed sleeper and I have to fight him for space most nights. Between him, Bob and the three cats, there are some nights that I feel like I only get a small section of the bed, not to mention just the corner of a sheet. Oh well, it is worth it.

I am also glad to report that he has not bit me for at least a week now. I know that he will stop this once he has some training. Well at least I hope he does.

Eventually, I will post a picture of him for you guys to see. He is a pretty neat dog.

Take care!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

I am so glad to hear Vinny is doing well and adjusting to his new family! How wonderful.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home