day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stinking Easter Bunny...

Right now my stomach is upset. I would love to blame this on "morning sickness," but truth be told it is because I ate too much chocolate. I have been loving me some Easter candy this week. Bob and I both got an Easter basket and Sophia got two, so now there is all this stinking candy in the house calling my name.

Chocolate of course, has always been a weakness of mine. I love when you have this really smooth chocolate melting in your mouth (Lindt Lindor Truffles are quite yummy). I really just want the stuff out of the house.

I have gained a few pounds this week. I would love to blame this on pregnancy, but I can only blame it on gluttony. Stinking Easter bunny!!! And to top things off, I now have to go to the dentist tomorrow, because something has happened to one of my teeth. I can not figure out if I cracked a tooth, loosened a filling or just plain old have a cavity. All of the options are pretty shitty. I hate going to the dentist. Ever since I was a kid, I have always been susceptible to getting cavities and am having to get my teeth filled. I hate needles, so this makes things worse. Hopefully, things won't be too bad.

Well, I have complained enough. I need to just chill out and get rid of this stomach ache.

Have a great night

1 Comments:

Blogger ChristyTN said...

Me too...me too! Too much chocolate!! I'm very addicted. The worst of it is that Mark and I had an Easter basket with lots of chocolate in it. Then I went to Wal-mart AFTER Easter and got lots more chocolate 50% off...very bad of me indeed. Now it's all gone and I miss it already!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home