day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Me...

Sorry for my absence, but I actually do have some pretty good excuses.

First, yesterday was my 36th birthday. I am now officially closer to 40 than I am to 30. I thought it would be harder than it was since each year my birthday seems to be a major downer. Thankfully, I have some friends and family who treated me really nice and so I have been celebrating.

Second, I just found out last week that we are going to have another baby. I have been feeling kind of yucky, so I have been sleeping a good bit. It is still very early, but we are excited and I actually think Sophia is, too! We told my in-laws the other night and they were so happy, because they had gotten to the point that they thought Sophia was going to be their only grandchild. This is it though, I am getting too old for this pregnancy stuff. Besides any more than two and there will be not college funds.

So be happy for me, because for a change, I am happy for me.

So there is just a short update on me. I hope that you all are well.

Take it easy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Yeah. Pretty good excuses, I'd say. LOL.

I'm happy for you! Congratulations! :D

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

10:23 PM  
Blogger The Management said...

Holy crap...REALLY THATS AWESOME.

I love you guys and I am so happy for you. Best wishes indeed.

d.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home