day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tagged...

So I was tagged, here are my answers...

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Nanny - just like Mary Poppins
2. Waitress - Pizza Hut Slut
3. Drinking Water Tester - Dirty job, but not bad
4. Greenhouse Worker - Nice, but not when it's hot

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Fargo - I have seen this movie so many times and it never fails to make me laugh.
2. The Wedding Singer - What can I say, I was in middle and high school during the 80's
3. Star Wars - Bob and I have seen this a million times
4. The Big Lebowski - Another great Coen Brother's film

Four Places I Have Lived
1. St. Thomas, PA
2. Reisterstown, MD
3. Chambersburg, PA
4. Westminster, MD

Four TV Shows I Love
1. Homicide
2. Law & Order
3. Sopranos
4. Miami Vice
5. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
I really don't watch that much TV now, so most of these shows, I have liked in the past.

Four Places I Have Vacationed
1. Freeport, Grand Bahama Island - Okay, but probably would vist another island, if I went back.
2. Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada - Beautiful, driving up the Niagara Parkway is awesome
3. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - Beautiful water and warm, capitol city, Santa Domingo is wonderful
4. South Florida (Miami, The Keys, The Dry Tortugas, The Everglades)- The bomb!!

Four of my Favorite Dishes
1. Mexican Food (Hard to choose a favorite)
2. Yellow Tail Rolls - Sushi
3. Provolone Cheese Sub
4. Vegetarian Egg Rolls
By the way, never ask pregant woman for her favorite foods.

Four Sites I Visit Daily
1. Volcano Live - I love volcanos!
2. Eagle Cam - right now the babies are fluffly and will probably leave the nest in the next 3-4 weeks. It is cool to think about the fact that this next is probably four feet across.
3. National Hurricane Center - I am a total weather geek. I check this during Hurricane Season and NOAA the rest of the time
4. all of my blogs

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Snorkeling in the Carribbean
2. Talking with my Grandmother.
3. Watching Sophia play.
4. Taking a nap

Four People I Am Tagging (only got 3)
1. Metal Mark
2. Christy TN
3. Bob

Tag you guys are it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

So totally happy that you went to the Canadian side of the Falls. The American side is a ghost town, has crappy views, doesn't have Clifton Hill or blue road signs, and there's no Tim Horton's! :)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

We went over to the American side, but it is totally not as nice. The only cool thing was "Cave of the Winds." That is the attraction that you see in the movie Niagara. You get totally wet, but on the Canadian side you got "Maid of the Mist" and "Tunnel Behind the Falls," which also drench you. I just think the whole area is beautiful. I am a science geek (you can tell from my daily website checks) and we went to this Butterfly Conservatory on the Canadian side, too!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home