day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Some pictures finally...

I have been promising for some time to post some pictures of Sophia, so the time has finally arrived. I have some good ones to show you.

We went to the Fairie Festival in Glen Rock, PA on May 5. It was a pretty fun time and Sophia had a blast. As you will see she wore a costume as many people do and in my opinion, she was the cutest fairie there that day. The property where the festival takes place is this natural beauty that is an organic farm the rest of the year. Bob was not able to go this year, but will go next year when we have two little fairies to take.






We went to Sherwood Gardens in Baltimore a few weekends ago. We make a yearly pilgramage there to take picutes of Sophia when the flowers are in bloom. Here is my favorite picture from this year.



We also recently got Sophia a pair of boots to go puddle jumping in. Behind our house is a large commom area with a dry pond. When it rains the pond fills with water. Sophia and Bob decided to take an adventure during a recent rain storm. To me, Sophia even looks beautiful when it rains!



For me personally, I have felt so sick the last few weeks that I have not felt like doing much. Everybody keeps saying that this baby must be a boy, since I never felt sick with Sophia. I keep thinking that I only should have a few more weeks of morning sickness, since I will finally be in my second trimester. By the way, here is a picture of my early sonogram. So far everything seems to be going good with this pregnancy.



Over the weekend, we had a surprise 40th Anniversary party for Bob's parents. It was a big success and they were totally shocked. They were still talking about the party yesterday. We had been planning this day for about a year and it was wonderful to see that our planning turned out so well. I love to throw a party, but hate the stress that it causes, so I was glad when the party was over. I was so tired that I was in bed by 10:00.

We celebrated Mother's Day at Bob's parents. It was a nice and relaxing day, which was nice, since I still needed to recover from the party the day before. Bob and Sophia got me a new pair of Birkenstocks and Bob and his father made my mother-in-law and me dinner. It was very good, but as usual lately, I felt sick after eating.

Yesterday was our 13th wedding anniversary. Thirteen years seems like such a long time, but it seems like only yesterday was our wedding day. Boy have we changed alot since them.

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to write. I hope that it was worth the wait.

Take care of yourselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

How adorable is your girl?? I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Congratulations - the photo of your new bundle of joy is so exciting!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Is 13 a BSDM number? Just a thought.

Cute kid! Both of them. ;)

1:29 PM  
Blogger ChristyTN said...

Oh! Sophia is the perfect fairie!! She looks just like a little flower fairy. I love the one where she's splashing in the puddle! Her expression shows how much fun she's having!! I'm glad that Bob's parents had such a special surprise to celebrate their anniversary. I'd like to hear all about it!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home