day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Vinny...

It is with great sadness that I announce that Vinny passed away today. He fought a good fight, but in the end, his body just could not take any more.

Please take a moment to read this information and make sure to pass it along to any body who has pets.

I am hoping that we can use Vinny's death to teach others about the dangers for pets from ordinary items.

Thanks for your prayers and good thoughts for Vinny and our family.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about Vinny. I hope that you are able to find joy in another pet one day! They are definitely good companions. I can't have one in my apartment and miss it!

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry about Vinny. Thank you for sharing and sending the information about toxic foods. I seriously had no idea that certain veggies and fruits could hurt our pets. Sometimes our Abner tries to eat nuts or grapes and we thought it amusing, not realizing that it could be harmful. A couple of years ago I had to take him to the vet because he was so sick from eating something. We never figured out what it was. The vets always say "no table scraps". But I always thought it was because it would make the cats fatter than they already are, but now I realize that there's more to it than that.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I am sorry to hear about Vinny.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor sweet Vinny. I believe that our pets wait for us on the other side. You will see Vinny again.And people like me are knocked down with the many pets they had and their loved ones can't get to greet them cause of all the critters;-)

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopped by again! I hope you and the family are doing okay after loosing Vinny!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura I am so sorry. I didn't know about raisons being poisonous to dogs and I will pass the link you posted to every dog owner I know. We're all really bad about giving our pets people food. I'm sorry you and your family had to suffer through the lesson that will make us better dog owners.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Ivey's Mom said...

I am so sorry to read about Vinny. Loosing a pet is loosing a piece of your family. Thank you for the information.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home