day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Not much to say today...

My stomach is still feeling crappy, but is starting to improve. Thank God!

Terri Schiavo passed away today. I am sorry for her family's loss, but am glad that her suffering is finally over. I have to say that I am pissed that her husband and family are still fighting. He wouldn't let the family in to see her in her last moments and he also won't let her family know where he is burying her. I guess there is a great deal of bad blood between them, but in this case, I think he is way off base.

It also sounds like the Pope's time on earth is coming to an end. Being a Catholic, this is a very big deal, but even if I were not Catholic, I would still find his death a loss. He has worked hard for peace throughout his life. He has traveled over 775,000 miles to over 100 different countries. As young man, he was a writer. Even now, he fights his death with dignity. He was and is an interesting person. I know that he will be at peace when the time comes.

Here I am talking about death again. That sucks!!! I wish there were some more uplifting things to think about.

Personally, I do have a trip to Miami and Key West coming up. We made our plane reservations today. I am really looking forward to the trip. The bad thing is that Sophia will be staying home. Bob's parents will have her and I know that she will have a great time with them, but I will miss her. I feel sort of guilty about leaving her, but I know that we will have fun. Eight days in sunny Florida will be great. I can't wait to snorkel. I will have an internet connection while I am down there, so maybe I will take you guys along for the ride.

I am going to sign off for now. I am going to watch "Finding Neverland." I have been dying to see this movie. Hopefully, I will not be disappointed.

Have splendid evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home