day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

He's home...

So we went to pick up Bob from the airport last night. He was in Milwaukee, WI for a few days. His flight was about twenty minutes late. Two year olds never understand why they have to wait. Thankfully, Bob's parents were with me and helped me chase Sophia around. She loves the airport. She has been there so many times, between Bob traveling for work and his parents going on vacation, she has probably been there about a dozen times. She was mad when we dropped Bob off, because we did not go in, so I promised that we could go in when Bob got back.

There is one bonus to Bob being away and that is that I get the entire bed to myself. When Bob is gone, I have no breaks from Sophia and I have to take the dog out. Vinny (the dog) decided that he would go on a bit of a "Poop Strike" and would not go as much as he normally does. Then I have to worry that he might go in the house. Normally, he is very good this way, but I thought he might be confused about Bob not being here and slip up. Thankfully, he was good. Bob took him out when we got back from the airport and all systems were normal. He is normally my dog, but I could tell that he really missed Bob.

I have been wanting to swim all week, but the weather just won't cooperate. Yesterday was a beautiful day, but it was so windy. Sophia is so tiny that she gets cold very quick in a breeze. At least the sun was out which will help to warm up the water. It was only 70 earlier this week. It is supposed to be gorgeous out this weekend, so hopefully, we will get some swimming in.

Since Sunday is Father's Day, I will make dinner for Bob and his father. They love Mexican, so that makes my choices easy. I do have to get my thoughts in order, so I know what to make and most importantly, what to get at the grocery store. I really hate the grocery store. I especially hate taking the groceries into the house. Normally, I take the perishables in and make Bob do the rest, because it is just so hard to do with Sophia. I keep thinking that it will only get worse with the new baby.

Sophia is finally letting me potty train her. She has been doing really well. I hope that when we go away in two weeks she does not slip back into bad habits. Oh well, she is just a kid and I have to be patient.

I hope that you are all well!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Management said...

I went on a poop strike once... Well... Actually I didn't.

Otter

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home