day to day rambling...

Real and not always exciting adventures in life.

Name:
Location: Maryland
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Baby, baby, baby...

We went to the hospital today for the sonogram for the baby. We took Sophia along to have a look. She stayed interested for a while, but then Bob's dad (who drove me) took her out to the waiting area.

It is always interesting to see a sonogram, but it is much more so when it is your own baby. We got to see hands, feet, legs, arms, kidneys, the heart, the bladder and umbilical cord. This was so much more in depth than any sonogram that I had before Sophia was born.

It is neat to watch the baby move on the sonogram, unless it is causing a problem. I feel the baby move quite a bit now, so I know that he/she is very busy. Unfortunately, it was so busy hiding its face today that I have to go back in two weeks for an additional sonogram. To quote the sonographer, "I can't get a look at it's face or between its legs." I had to laugh, but I thought, if it is so obstinate now, how is it going to be after it is born. It may even give Sophia a run for her money.

We went to lunch after we left the hospital and now I feel like crap, because I ate too much. I feel bad when I don't eat and feel even worse some times when I do, so what is a girl to do.

I will keep you posted on the next sonogram.

I am sorry that I have not had much to say lately, it just seems like I want to sleep more and times when I used to spend blogging are times when I can actually take a nap.

I hope all is well!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ChristyTN said...

It's so wonderful seeing your baby move around during the sonogram! It was an emotional experience for me each time. Sometimes I miss that sensation of baby moving around in my tummy! But that's the only sensation of pregnancy that I miss!!!!!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home